To Our Patients,
The team at Poway Dental Arts wants you to feel confident about your next dental visit! While you’ve been social distancing at home, our team has been working hard to ensure the long-term safety of our patients and staff members.
Here are some of the many ways we are protecting our patients during this challenging time:
- Enhanced Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Gowns, Head Covers, N95 Masks, Face Shields, High-Speed Suctions, and In-Room HEPA Filtration
- Health Questionnaires and Temperature Screenings For All Patients and Staff
- Face Masks Are Required For All People Entering Our Office
- Hydrogen Peroxide Rinse Prior To All Treatments
- Staggered Appointment Times With Minimal Patients Allowed in The Waiting Room To Accommodate Social Distancing
- Text Alerts For Patients Who Do Not Want To Wait In Our Waiting Area
Thank you for trusting us with your smile! If you have questions, feel free to give our office a call at any time.
Poway Dental Arts