Regardless of which insurance plan you’re used to working with, we’re happy to provide you with quality care and file claims on your behalf.
Poway Dental Arts is in network with many major insurance carriers, such as:
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Delta Dental
- Physicians Mutual
- United Healthcare
Affording Your Dental Treatment
If you’re uninsured, or your treatment is not completely covered by your dental insurance provider, we offer alternative payment options to make it easier to afford your procedure. At Poway Dental Arts, we work with third party lenders LendingClub and CareCredit to make both elective smile improvements and necessary dental treatments affordable for every patient.
With these third party lenders, enjoy budget-friendly benefits like:
- Flexible terms, including 0% or low-interest financing
- Instant approval for immediate access to funds
- Coverage of needed or elective treatments
- Financing that can be allocated solely for use with your dental implants or in conjunction with other treatments
No Insurance? Enroll In Our In-House Gold Plan
Our goal is to help you have the beautiful, healthy smile that you want and deserve. We are now pleased to offer the Poway Dental Arts Gold Plan for all of our patients who have no dental benefits or patients looking to switch from their current restrictive plan.
The Gold Club Plan (Annual Fee $250)
What’s included in the $250 enrollment fee:
- Your Initial Exam, First Set of X-Rays, and Comprehensive Cleaning (A $248 value!)
- Your 6 Month Appointment, Including Comprehensive Exam and Cleaning (A $120 value!)
- Any Other Necessary X-Rays Throughout the Year
- You Save At Least $122 On Your First Two Visits!
- For ALL dental treatment that you complete within 12 months of enrollment (not calendar year), you will receive a 15% discount, with no annual limits. This even applies to elective procedures such as whitening and veneers.
- If you require nonsurgical periodontal therapy (also called “deep cleaning”) for gum disease, that is not included in the enrollment fee. However, it is immediately subject to the 15% discount.
- For each additional immediate adult family member, the annual enrollment will be $250. For any child under 15, the annual enrollment fee is $150.
Terms & Conditions
- The enrollment fee is subject to change at any time.
- The enrollment fee is eligible for automatic renewal. If automatic renewal is chosen, the fee will be billed to the credit card on file.
- Enrollment fees are non-refundable once any treatment is performed, including the first cleaning.
- Payment in full is due on date of service. Payment plans are available for those who qualify through CareCredit.
- If you have periodontal disease and require either 3- or 4-month periodontal maintenance appointments, these services are covered under the plan and you will receive 20% off. Exams and x-rays at these appointments are covered 100%.
We also accept most major credit cards, personal checks, money orders and cash payments. If you have questions about financing your dental treatment, call our office today and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.